Aaron J. Allen: They can expect an open conversation about the law, and how it protects their rights, and how it will affect the unique facts of their case. They can expect an overview of the entire case so that it lowers the anxiety and increases their confidence.
Miles A. Matt: I am a degreed engineer. I worked a number of years in the oil and gas industry designing equipment, designing offshore platforms, rigs, and actually working as a company man in addition to being an engineer. That gives me a particular and unique insight in cases where people are injured as a result of operational problems or defects in products or the design of things, even such as automobiles or ATVs. That is something that gives my clients a unique advantage when they are represented by us as compared to other law firms.
Miles A. Matt: At Matt & Allen, we represent the everyday person. We’re very familiar with the strains that it puts upon their family and themselves when they’re injured. We fight for all the compensation that they deserve.
Jason A. Matt: What makes me feel most proud is lowering people’s anxiety, educating them about the legal process, and then helping them to get their lives back on track. We work with injured people and help them take full advantages of all of their rights to get the compensation they deserve.
- Why should I hire the attorneys at Matt & Allen to handle my case?
- How much trouble will it be to hire the attorneys at Matt & Allen and go through the entire claim or suit process?
- How do I pay Matt & Allen for their legal services?
- What is the difference between a claim and a lawsuit?
- How long will it take to finish my claim?
- Will I have to file a lawsuit?
- How long will it take to finish my lawsuit?
- What is my case worth and how is that determined?
- Will my case settle or will I have to go to trial?
- Can I sue my employer if I am injured at work?
- Will I lose my job if I file a workers’ compensation claim?
- My injuries prevent me from working. How will I support my family?
- Will I be “blackballed” in the oil industry if I make a claim or file a suit?
- Can I apply for disability after an accident?
- It has been a month or more since I got hurt and I cannot get in touch with my employer and they will not return my phone calls. What should I do?
- The company doctor says I can go back, but I know that I am still hurt and they will just fire me when I go back. What should I do?
- If I am injured in an accident, can I use my health insurance to pay for medical treatment?
- I am hurt, but don’t have insurance and cannot afford to go to the doctor. What should I do?
- My car was in an accident and can’t be driven. What should I do?
- The insurance company is pressuring me to settle my claim, but I am still hurt. What should I do?
For answers to more frequently asked questions, visit our FAQs page. If you do not see the answer you are looking for, please contact our office to speak with a Louisiana personal injury attorney.